The Fiji Commerce & Employers Federation (FCEF) warmly welcomes 2019 with the inclusion of a new face to the FCEF team. Mr. Kitione Nadaro is the latest inclusion to the expanding FCEF team and is the Business Services Manager for the Business Link Pacific program that will operate from within the secretariat office at the […]
Widening the scope on research and data collection is very critical for businesses. The Fiji Commerce and Employers Federation says this is one of their major focus for the first quarter of the year. FCEF Chief Executive, Nesbitt Hazelman, says with the inclusion of things such as family leave and additional parental leave given to […]
- In-Crisis Rapid Assessment: 13 May-19 June 2020 (Volume 2)
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.
- Attorney-General and Minister for Economy Opening FCEF’s Symposium
- Apply Today to join the Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)
- Information Session with Permanent Secretary of the Prime Minister’s Office