On Wednesday 3oth January, the FCEF hosted a talanoa session between its members and the Ministry of Employment, Productivity and Industrial relations. The aim of the organised meet was for members to meet the Minister and also clarify issues with regards to the amendments to the Employment Relations Act 2018. The Director Labour Standards Mr. […]
- In-Crisis Rapid Assessment: 13 May-19 June 2020 (Volume 2)
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.
- Attorney-General and Minister for Economy Opening FCEF’s Symposium
- Apply Today to join the Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)
- Information Session with Permanent Secretary of the Prime Minister’s Office