TOP EXECUTIVE (TOPEX) CONFERENCE 2019
TRANSFORMING FIJI – THE BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE
Fiji Commerce & Employers Federation’s prestigious annual event TOPEX is scheduled to be held at the Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa, Wailoaloa Nadi on July 26-27, 2019.
TOPEX 2019 promises an exciting program with both local senior private and public sector executives and international speakers. This year’s theme is ‘Transforming Fiji- The Business Perspective’.
The opening of the prestigious conference will be done by the Minister for Industry, Trade & Tourism; Minister for Local Government and Minister for Housing & Community Development, Hon. Premila Kumar.
This year’s event will provide you the opportunity to network with other executives and listen to great professionals.
Chief Executive Officer for the Fiji Commerce and Employment Federation, Mr. Nesbitt Hazelman said the organization is looking forward to the grand event.
Mr Hazelman said they are administering and delivering Top Executive conference for over 10 years.
“This program looks at transforming businesses and gives a business perspective to the word transformation that is critical in today’s age where we have to operate within the environment which is continuously changing and evolving,” he said.
He elaborated, they expect huge number of participants this year comparing to last year.
“The reason we have involved the ministers is because few are new to their portfolio and we would like to see the transformation which has been done and what the private sector can do to assist them in some of the major government objective,” Mr Hazelman said.
“We also have highly qualified international speakers and highly ranked local speakers.”
1. Advancing the Leader’s Vision for Fiji
2. Amazing Insights on Transformation
3. The equality space
4. Revolutionize Workplace Practices
5. The Digital Reinvention of Industry
6. A New Era of Power in Business 2 Business Collaboration and Partnership
7. Transformation Risk Management
8. Innovations for Successful Societies
9. Transformative Social Media- Panel Discussion
10. Summary of outcomes
International Speakers at TOPEX 2019
1. Ms Elizabeth Stephenson, Fiji Water Global President
2. Mr. Grant Taylor, Chief Digital Officer, Gough Group Auckland
3. Mr. Martin Wildsmith, DXC
4. Mr. Cowan Pettigrew, Chief Information Officer KPMG New Zealand
5. Mr. Tunde Fasheun, Marsh Risk Consulting, Australia