A Code of Conduct workshop was also organised for FCEF members in the West. Employer reps were mainly HR managers, who identified gaps in their current HR, induction and Codes of Conduct from the training and sharing Employer reps ATS, Jacks, Tappoo, Fiji Airways, Housing Authority, PRB, Fiji Meats and Rooster Poultry took advantage of […]
The Woman Entrepreneurs and Business Council is the 8th Council under the umbrella body of Fiji Commerce and Employers Federation. WEBC’s one activity to implement was to Bridge the Gap between the formal and informal sector and to provide some form of workshop and also raise awareness. On Wednesday 25th September, the Woman Entrepreneurs and […]
The Women Entrepreneurs & Business Council (WEBC) 2nd Members Profiling for September is Ms. Trisha Khatri. Ms. Khatri runs a Speech Pathology Services which is situated in Waimanu Road, Suva. Please feel free to read through Ms. Khatri’s profile and contact her, should you wish to use her services.
Lapita Marketing Enterprises is a family partnership business established in 2009 based and operating from our home at Valelevu, Nasinu. Lapita Marketing is a wholesaler and retailer of 100% local wellbeing products. Our company gets our supply of products from rural farmers supplying us with honey, noni juice, virgin coconut oil, layalaya tonic, turmeric tonic […]
- In-Crisis Rapid Assessment: 13 May-19 June 2020 (Volume 2)
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.
- Attorney-General and Minister for Economy Opening FCEF’s Symposium
- Apply Today to join the Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)
- Information Session with Permanent Secretary of the Prime Minister’s Office