The Fiji Commerce & Employers Federation hosted a meeting for its members yesterday to address their concerns regarding Immigration related issues with the PS of the Prime Minister’s Office. Some Members attended in person while others dialed in using a webinar. Some of the key points that the PS discussed were: A 21 days turnaround […]
Suva, Fiji – Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across Fiji will soon have access to a free webinar series aimed at helping them respond and recover from the impacts of COVID-19. Starting 11 June, the Fiji Commerce and Employers Federation (FCEF) through its Fiji Enterprise Engine (FEE) Accelerator Program will launch a new webinar […]
- In-Crisis Rapid Assessment: 13 May-19 June 2020 (Volume 2)
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.
- Attorney-General and Minister for Economy Opening FCEF’s Symposium
- Apply Today to join the Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)
- Information Session with Permanent Secretary of the Prime Minister’s Office