A fruitful partnership between the Fiji Commerce and Employers Federation (FCEF) Fiji Business Disaster Resilience Council (FBDRC), Pacific Islands Private Sector Organization (PIPSO) and the United States Government through USAID Climate Ready, has led to 20 individuals from the Northern Division gaining valuable skills in disaster risk resilience. The two day training was held at […]
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.
- Attorney-General and Minister for Economy Opening FCEF’s Symposium
- Apply Today to join the Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)
- Information Session with Permanent Secretary of the Prime Minister’s Office
- New COVID-19 Webinar Series for Fijian MSMEs