A fruitful partnership between the Fiji Commerce and Employers Federation (FCEF) Fiji Business Disaster Resilience Council (FBDRC), Pacific Islands Private Sector Organization (PIPSO) and the United States Government through USAID Climate Ready, has led to 20 individuals from the Northern Division gaining valuable skills in disaster risk resilience. The two day training was held at […]
- UPCOMING WORKSHOP ON PROMOTING PRODUCT AND SERVICES
- 20 SMEs from Rakiraki & Tavua – Attended the Business Continuity Plan Training
- November Training Calendar
- In-Crisis Rapid Assessment: 13 May-19 June 2020 (Volume 2)
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.