As #Fiji took on the role of the #COP Presidency, the Fiji Commerce & Employers Federation (FCEF) also inherited the Presidency of the #MBA4Climate. The role saw FCEF lead the private sector as it worked with the Fijian Government and other stakeholders to achieve the objectives of the Paris Agreement. In Partnership with the Government […]
- 20 SMEs from Rakiraki & Tavua – Attended the Business Continuity Plan Training
- November Training Calendar
- In-Crisis Rapid Assessment: 13 May-19 June 2020 (Volume 2)
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.
- Attorney-General and Minister for Economy Opening FCEF’s Symposium