On Wednesday 3oth January, the FCEF hosted a talanoa session between its members and the Ministry of Employment, Productivity and Industrial relations. The aim of the organised meet was for members to meet the Minister and also clarify issues with regards to the amendments to the Employment Relations Act 2018. The Director Labour Standards Mr. […]
- UPCOMING WORKSHOP ON PROMOTING PRODUCT AND SERVICES
- 20 SMEs from Rakiraki & Tavua – Attended the Business Continuity Plan Training
- November Training Calendar
- In-Crisis Rapid Assessment: 13 May-19 June 2020 (Volume 2)
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.