One benefit the Women Entrepreneurs & Business Council Financial Members get is having their business profiled. This profile is shared in various platforms that help boost their business and at the same time empower women entrepreneur. Our last Profile for 2019 is Ms. Stella Tiko of Pepe and Pepe. Ms. Stella Tiko, co-founder of Pepe […]
- UPCOMING WORKSHOP ON PROMOTING PRODUCT AND SERVICES
- 20 SMEs from Rakiraki & Tavua – Attended the Business Continuity Plan Training
- November Training Calendar
- In-Crisis Rapid Assessment: 13 May-19 June 2020 (Volume 2)
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.