The Fiji Commerce & Employers Federation will be conducting a training on “Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.” This training is open to all HR & IR Practitioners including executive management. Join Mr. Noel Tofinga, FCEF IR Consultant and Trainer to learn about best practices and advice to safeguard your Company […]
The AWE is an educational opportunity for women entrepreneurs that uses a facilitated online course called DreamBuiilder at its core. AWE is designed for energetic women with an entrepreneurial mindset. Participants need not be in business yet or have a developed business plan. All they need is the desire to improve themselves, to have innovative […]
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.
- Attorney-General and Minister for Economy Opening FCEF’s Symposium
- Apply Today to join the Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)
- Information Session with Permanent Secretary of the Prime Minister’s Office
- New COVID-19 Webinar Series for Fijian MSMEs