The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is an unprecedented and on-going global crisis. In Fiji and across the Pacific, the tourism sector has been the most affected, causing a spiral effect on other sectors and industries. The private sector and the Employers and Business Membership Organisations (EBMO), such as FCEF, will be an integral partner, and in […]
- 20 SMEs from Rakiraki & Tavua – Attended the Business Continuity Plan Training
- November Training Calendar
- In-Crisis Rapid Assessment: 13 May-19 June 2020 (Volume 2)
- Management Prerogative to terminate contract without breaching the workers’ rights.
- Attorney-General and Minister for Economy Opening FCEF’s Symposium